Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Mommy and Baby Morning Routine

Mommy and Baby Morning Routine


Well guys I'm back again with another routine post. What can I say I love having a plan. Mine and E's morning routine helps me to get the most done in my morning. I love having the afternoon to spend with E and my husband, so I try to get all of my chores done in the morning. 

     Our typical morning

7 a.m.
     It's cuddle time. Easton usually takes a bottle while we cuddle in my bed and watch cartoons.

8 a.m. 
     Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

8:30-10 a.m. 
     I clean E up from breakfast, change his diaper, and get him dressed for the day. Then I sit him in the floor or the play pen to play with his toys while I make our beds. Once our beds are made I start on laundry. Then I pick up and vacuum the bedroom.

10-11 a.m. 
      E is all played out and ready for his first nap of the day. While he sleeps I take a quick shower and get ready. Then I wipe down the high chair, table, and counter. Next I wash all of the dishes from breakfast. Once the kitchen is all clean I move to picking up the living room. Then it's time to sweep an mop. I love my swiffer sweeper mop it makes this chore so much faster and easier (get yours here).

11 a.m.- 12 p.m.
     This is my favorite time of the day to get outside and play. We go for walks or go to the pool, anything to get in some exercise while keeping E entertained.

That's the end of out morning routine. Our routine keeps me motivated to get as much accomplished as I can in the morning so I can enjoy my family in the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment