Friday, July 20, 2018

Packing With A 9 Month Old

Packing With A 9 Month Old

     Packing for a trip is different for everyone and every trip so I'm not going to go through every item I've packed for me and E. I am however going to tell you about a few of my favorite items that I make sure to have on every trip whether it be an overnight trip or week long vacation.

1. A good cross body bag
     I love cross body bags. They're easy to carry and still allow me to use my hands to carry ither things like a sleeping baby after a long day of shopping or laying on the beach.

2. Large Tote
     There are a million reasons to have a large tote packed for a trip. It could hold towels going to the pool. It could hold souvenirs on the trip back home. It can hold dirty clothes so they arent in the suitcase with your clean clothes. The uses are really endless.

3. Luggage Set
     A good luggage set makes all  the difference when packing for a trip. I opt for a hard case luggage set big enough to but mine, Scout's, and Easton's clothes in. This way we only have one big suitcase to keep up with.

4. Baby Carrier
     I have loved my baby carrier since day one it makes life so much easier. I don't know that this would be useful for every trip but since most of my trips include a lot of shopping the baby carrier comes in handy. It's an easy to keep E safe and still while still being hands free and is a lot lighter than the stroller. I would recommend this one for a younger baby, and this one for an older baby.

5. Pack n' Play
     The pack n' play is such a necessity. I love the ones that have the changing table attachment. Then you have an easily portable bed and a changing table for your little one. Plus it's east to set up and take down for those quick overnight stays.

6. Portable Sound Machine 
     E loves his sound machine at home so it just makes sense to bring one with us on trips. I tried to find the smallest one I could that would be easy to hook up and unhook. 


I hope this gives you a head start on packing for your next adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment