Friday, June 29, 2018

Church Survival Bag

Church Survival Bag

Easton does not like church. He fusses and screams and does everything in his power to get in the floor to play. After awhile I had gotten to a point where I dreaded going to church because he was so hard to handle. That's when I decided it was time to change something. Then came my "great big bag of everything." Literally this bag is huge and has everything I could possibly need in it.

This is what I have with me on any given Sunday service.

Essentials
  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • Extra clothes
Snacks

  • Bottle of milk
  • Sippy cup of juice or koolaid
  • Gerber little crunchies
  • Puffs
Toys

  • Stuffed Mickey Mouse
  • Wooden car
  • plastic chew-able book
and basically any other toy that might entertain him.

Keeping all of the toys that he loves and snacks to last through the whole service is the key. We still have our bad moments where I have to take him back to the nursery, but for the most part this bag keeps us quiet and content.


Bonus Item

  • This portable chair folds down to be compact then folds out to be the perfect seat between my husband and I for E to play in during church. (He even made it through a 3 hour graduation in this seat)

No comments:

Post a Comment